The Patented Blue Frog™ Technology
The Blue Frog™ System Technology represents a paradigm shift in wastewater treatment strategies. It is an innovative, affordable, sustainable solution designed to meet wastewater treatment lagoon discharge standards at a significantly lower investment cost. It prolongs the life of the lagoon by restoring it back to its original design capacity.
The Blue Frog™ (BF) is the system’s base circulator. It is a hybrid aerator that functions as both a mixer and passive aerator that moves water laterally through the water column, creating an entirely unique treatment process.
The key to Blue Frog™ is its engineered flow pattern:
- System selects for fast settling granular sludge.
- Granules are fed constantly, increasing productivity.
- A physical hydrolysis step is added to the well-known biochemical hydrolysis step that turns solids into liquids and then to gas.
- Solids accumulation is eliminated.
- BOD, TSS & Odors reduced.
Blue Frog™ can be a stand-alone system or one that works in combination with other technologies to digest sludge and reduce BOD & TSS; eliminating costs to handle sludge.
Blue Frog’s™ modular design uses energy-efficient 3 Horsepower motors specifically designed for our engineered system. The reduced energy consumption saves lagoon owners thousands of dollars a year on power costs. The motors are supported with a twelve-month warranty.
Blue Frog™ Key Benefits
- Easy to install, operate, and maintain
Total Horsepower: 3
Requirement: Engineered float depth of 4 feet.
Get a FREE preliminary design for your plant by completing our site evaluation.