How Effective Is Blue Frog™?
Modernized Blue Frog™ lagoons:
- Have Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD) of 10 milligrams per liter
- Discharge 15 milligrams per liter of Total Suspended Solids (TSS)
- Discharge 10 milligrams per liter of Total Nitrogen (TN) at near neutral PH (6.5 to 8.5)
Blue Frog™ System Technology is Effective, Economical, Easy, Energy-Efficient and Environmentally-Sustainable.
- Effective – Constantly meets regulatory discharge limits, without odor and sludge accumulation.
- Economical – Naturally boosts your facility’s sludge digestion and eliminates dredging costs saving you hundreds of thousands of dollars every year.
- Easy to Install – Modular design makes it suitable for a variety of applications.
- Easy to Operate – Circulators run 24/7, 365 days a year – simply turn the system on or off.
- Easy to Maintain – Rotor blades that turn continuously in one direction at just 150 Revolutions per Minute, only requiring an annual gearbox oil change.
- Energy-Efficient – It reduces energy consumption because the circulators operate on 3 horsepower motors.
- Environmentally-Sustainable – Eliminates dredging of ponds and lagoons by utilizing natural biological and chemical processes